ECT 20.0% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Ann: Vietnam PM goes public with TinCom ECT Coldr, page-17

1. 8,606 Posts.
    re: Ann: Vietnam PM goes public with TinCom E... BBoy,

I agree with all of that. I was stepping outside and viewing the markets - not my own - opinion. Maybe i didnt do that too well, but basically, i interpret the market directly after an announcment, i dont just jump in and hope that i feel the same way as others - i want to make sure.

I have done plenty of reading on it BB.
    I have also analysed what the market will be doing over the next few months.
    And in conclusion, my sentiments and yours are parallel with ESI. And at the same time, i see the market on a whole is jumping in and out of everything that moves...
    Ie,
    I see the market doesnt want to tie up individual large sums of money into X level of risk over Y period of time - unless its the best of a good bunch at this moment.
    Thats the key, this moment, while the iron is hot and the market is booming in places.
    If investors can sniff out another company code (detached investing) which is comparable or better (for immediate price growth) and weigh that investment up against another with the same risk and less turnaround for profit... then the obvious one wins - the one which can deliver the same profit, but in a faster turnaround, while the market is hot, so they can leapfrog their individual trading/investing portfolios back into the Black.
    ESI will be the pick of the week again and again over the next few months.
    When its about the numbers, i just read the numbers.

Cheers,

Lautrec

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.