MHK 5.66% 5.0¢ metal hawk limited.

Ann: Viking Gold Tenement Granted, page-35

1. 321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    @Elite_Trader as promised, here is the market data for the 26th Mar.

upload_2021-3-31_7-42-24.png

This looks decent as well IMO. Again, while there is no single large buyer or seller, I see more stale holders from IPO exiting (Pershing, Patersons) with decreasing sell volume, and some retail exiting (commsec), possibly some who bought at the lows and some who bought in early Jan breaking even now on the spike. Good to see more instos taking pilot positions (Bell Potter, Nomura etc), and no sells from Morgan Stanley on both days!

On the flip side, I don't like seeing Credit Suisse on the register. Unfortunately yesterday we broker the 23c support (on low volume though, which is good) and now it could act again as a resistance. There are decent supporting bids underneath, but difficult to say whether they are real or fake because of their rounded numbers, time will tell. Gold price dropping is not great either, however we've seen some gold specs spiking on decent hits, so I infer it's impacting producers mainly at this stage.

For a different view point, below is the broker data from 25th and 26th Mar combined to take into account anyone entering on day1 and exiting on day1/2

upload_2021-3-31_7-47-40.png

Except for State one, most of other instos are holding on to at least 2/3rds of their lots; Morgans took half a mil overall, so fingers crossed we see some sticky hands and tight register from here on.

All IMO, please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.003(5.66%)
Mkt cap ! $5.033M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 5.0¢ $2.151K 43.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21276 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 87222 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.