VNL 10.7% 15.5¢ vinyl group ltd

Finally and good riddance if so! Not many that have a hold that...

1. 1,037 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 724
    Finally and good riddance if so! Not many that have a hold that large and a foot half way out the door. We'll find out soon enough.

Well then, the speculative/artificial cap on the SP and on everyone's mind has been removed it would appear. Should've been alot earlier as it no doubt impacted SP sentiment historically, and also our backpockets with this VWAP deal.

im stoked about this acquisition, but do feel like the deal was more greedy than necessary by adding the discount.

I disagree entirely with anyone who is attempting to justify a valuation of a high growth microcap on EBITDA multipliers. It's not logical and it is more useful to value it on revenue multipliers. The difference with this business acqusition now is, it helps VNL cross the line from a blue sky growth story to a company with intrinsic value on the P&L... in addition to a blue sky story!

I do agree that the dilution hit means we don't get to benefit with a multibag hit to the SP off this acquisition deal alone (well not in the current market anyway), but to me, beyond all the other positive points one can muster, this deal is most important to investors for two reasons:
    - proves that these guys are dead set serious in growing a music empire and sustainable business model on quality unique businesses
    - they can, and will, continue to muster support from whales who have much larger back pockets, a permanent bank if you will, with all the benefits of same team equity participation while speccy stock sentiment are still largely in the trenches.

This is consistent with the messaging of the Board in recent quarters and their DD and deal completion now prove they stand by their targets.
    This type of explosive accretive acqusition growth starts to make alot more sense the higher the SP gets... I imagine value investors/fundies will finally start frothing over our growth X revenue over market capitalisation value so it's unlikely the SP stays here for much longer IMO.
    Last edited by JAar: 21/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.015(10.7%)
Mkt cap ! $130.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 16.0¢ 13.0¢ $221.1K 1.491M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2826 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 835169 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
15.0¢
  Change
0.015 ( 15.4 %)
Open High Low Volume
15.0¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ 34206
Last updated 14.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
VNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.