FGL 0.00% 4.7¢ frugl group limited

Ann: VIP Launch of Wangle App-WGL.AX, page-55

1. 583 Posts.
    I am not against the investors, in fact, I actually feel for them. I've never asked anyone to follow me when I exited under fire from some on here, but I hope a few did and preserved capital to buy back in once derisked or at a lower entry point. I was previously invested, and still intend to do so in the future once the issues I have raised are resolved, and the investment proposition is substantially derisked.

Please note, I have never doubted the tech or the market for it. But this has gone backwards because of apparent failures in getting it to market, despite statements everything on track, release imminent etc etc. Anyone that doesn't question that objectively is naive. Anyone spruiking on here that it is to be expected is contradicting the company's own announcements .... why?

Nobody is invested in this under some ideological or altruistic rationale that it will benefit mankind, this is purely a business proposition, they have a product, an amazing product actually, but they need to get it to market and it needs to be done post haste to avoid further deterioration or potentially dilution. And cutting the asking price in half .... I disagree with the strategy IMO.

Come along to a few AGMs and watch the real activist investors having a crack ..... I've got nothing on them trust me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.921M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.7¢ 4.0¢ $22.72K 543.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 600 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 668 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.