FGL 2.17% 4.7¢ frugl group limited

Ann: VIP Launch of Wangle App-WGL.AX, page-63

1. 583 Posts.
    Oh it gets better, just 2 months ago he was a day trader that threw his last $10k at WGL. Now he is not just a Top 20 holder, but also the CEO of one of Australia's top ISP's. It is an inspiring story and I am sure those that bought and/or held on his say so are now glad they did based on his pedigree, acumen and of course integrity.

Skittles, perhaps as a CEO you could give us your take on the $800k cashburn in the March quarterly, seems quite expensive at first glance considering the company only listed in late February and I imply that without any inflows now for the June quarter as well will continue to burn through the bank. What impact will the delays in App release, and now also the halving of the price point, have on the previously projected October 2016 break even point? And at the current burn rate, at what point will the company need a top up whilst they await commercial or enterprise agreements that they may win .... being a CEO of a major you no doubt understand the lead times for such matters are very long and unlikely to bring in the money until well into 2017.

Don't worry mate, I don't expect a response.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.