FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Viper Delivers High Grade Gold Results, page-37

1. 4,117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6934
    I tend to agree with you.
    At the moment we're seen as a tailings processor, albeit a very profitable tailings processor.

Once we start mining the satellites I'm quite sure the market will see us as a miner. By then we'll have a mine plan and the reserves to back up the LOM. Those high grades in that new lode will be reflected in our production. That guidance for 70-90k oz pa is based on the present satellite grades of 1.39g/t in the case of Viper, start putting that higher grade ore thru the plant and it'll go way past the 90k pa.

There's nothing hard about commencing mining, or should I say recommencing. They would have run the crushers, ball mill etc and they have been reconditioned & inspected by the manufacturer. The mining tender results will be released shortly, they are doing things properly with infill drilling, mine plans etc etc. Nothing left to chance. So far they've ticked every box as they methodically get back into production. Commencement of mining in May/June is not far away.

The market doesn't see it that way, or at least doesn't price us that way. I think once we've been in production for a month or so it'll dawn on the market we are doing what we say we'll do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.