VR1 5.26% 1.8¢ vection technologies ltd

The below is my opinion only, and is just healthy questioning...

1. 84 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    The below is my opinion only, and is just healthy questioning and skepticism.

To me, this announcement does not have enough substance.
    How could this possibly be market sensitive?
    Why would they bother announcing such flimsy details?

The fact that this is 2 business days after the last announcement tells me management are trying to stir some excitement.
    I think they will be looking earnestly to raise cash soon and will naturally want a higher share price to fill the leaky bucket as high a possible with a CR.
    I know alot here will disagree with the idea that they are getting thin on available cash, but why else would debt have increased by 1M from the Sept Qtr to the Dec Qtr, and why are some employees being paid shares in lieu of salary (ann 25 Nov 2022).

Think about things from the directors perspective.
    You have a loss making business.
    Interest Rates rising
    Cash and Equity dropping.

How do you secure your pay and keep the company afloat?
    Of course, in this environment, the only answer is a capital raise.
    Investors will be hit up to keep the company afloat because the directors discipline to make a profit is not there.

Directors need to turn the ship around, and provide an actual return on assets. They have had plenty of time.
    The half year loss of 8M was a terrible result, and shows things are very much going in the wrong direction for investors.
    Even if revenue increases, losses can still get bigger via the cash burn, and this is what necessitates Capital Raises.

If anyone disagrees with any of the above, that is fine, but please, there is no need for personal insults.
    I'm only saying this as my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $20.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $57.88K 3.047M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 1686410 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 577518 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.