PAA 8.89% 20.5¢ pharmaust limited

Buckland, Thank-you for welcoming me, but as you will find out ,...

1. 35 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Buckland,

Thank-you for welcoming me, but as you will find out , I do not play well in the sand pit.

I see another negative post. Some people who are linear in their thinking should not invest in baby pharmaceuticals. The timeline is not like a mining Company whereby they have a proven grade in a proven area and let’s dig. Science is abstract in timelines, I can see that doesn’t suit yourself.

There are studies showing correlation of negative people and an increase on medical diseases.

My advise is to sell your shares here and buy BHP.

Funny, that the BOD talks in “ billions” and so do we!

You must have a different view on down playing the Company at any chance. To most normal people bringing up a problem is usually a one off issue. They then get a grasp of the answer. But, other people just ask the same old question day after day. Why, do these people do it, is it to suppress the SP, or to create angst in normal people.

Mr Buckland I can assure you my interactions with people outside of the norm that disturb the peace are not polite , my tolerance is virtually nil. I am not a community MH centre that panders to whims continually to keep the peace.

Once you turn around your views I will happily answer your questions, but you have to show a change of heart before I show you my pearls of wisdom.

Your views negate the SP in my opinion as well as create consternation in the HC community. Face the truth.

But, I can assure you I will respond likewise with added negativity if you ask negative or implore negative connotations in a question.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.020(8.89%)
Mkt cap ! $81.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 21.0¢ 19.5¢ $331.9K 1.617M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 440882 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 12736 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.