PAA 0.00% 19.5¢ pharmaust limited

Ann: Virtual Investor Briefing, page-68

1. 1,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 986
    I second that @TheBrownHornet, RA did seem a bit distracted, it keeps going around in my head too. Also, right at the end when the moderator asked RA to confirm if they had $3Mil plus in the kitty it seemed to catch Roger off guard, sort of like he was doing something else and not really listening. Like maybe reading a letter that had just arrived? (possibly from Leiden confirming Remarkable results?? ). Of course it was very early over in the UK so maybe he was still in bed and dropped off back to sleep for a bit? Even that I can turn into a positive! To me that means he has no worries keeping him awake at night.All in all though a good confirmation of all the stuff we already knew. As I and many others have said before, I still think that they had expected the Leiden results already and that had been the real reason for the meeting. Without those results it was just marking time, maybe we'll get another get together when the results finally arrive (probably only of they are good though).

One thing I did miss on this last meeting was not being able to see the guys as they were answering questions. I like seeing the body language as well as hearing the reply, but maybe that just confirms that this time RA was still in his jimjams. Right at the very end we saw RM all dressed up behind his desk, so I think he was expecting to be seen. He also did more talking this time and seemed very up beat. As long as he is happy with progress I think maybe we should be too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ $330.4K 1.741M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4071 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 24580 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.