LNU 0.00% 0.2¢ linius technologies limited

For what it's worth, I asked a prior webinar question which, due...

1. 1,126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    For what it's worth, I asked a prior webinar question which, due to the numbers, could not be answered live. Here's the reply from Jodi Cutler, Head of Global Marketing & AWS Alliance. I must say that she is great and as helpful as possible on the few occasions I have emailed her with questions and suggestions.

"We could not get to all of the questions asked in the Linius webinar held last Tuesday 14 December, however, James has endeavoured to respond to everyone since. Here is what you wrote, and James’ corresponding answer:

"Video Virtualization Engine™ would seem to be a valuable tool for users of any video including YouTube, Netflix etc. I personally would like to try it. Is there any chance of it being affordably available for such users?
    "We are not currently able to integrate content from YouTube or Netflix. There are technical and legal complications that make those integrations infeasible without selling directly to those companies."

So the bottom line answer is NO, which is a shame. I'm not sure what the answer means where it says "without selling directly to those companies".
    Does it mean not selling out Linius (the whole company)?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $2.194K 1.096M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18123 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 112072058 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ 275001
Last updated 15.08pm 03/05/2024 ?
LNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.