NOV 7.89% 4.1¢ novatti group limited

For the last quarter I’m expecting to see a good increase in...

1. 44 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    For the last quarter I’m expecting to see a good increase in processing revenue based on what is traditionally the strongest quarter and solid growth through Emersion and the card issuing programs.

When bearing in mind that this is a tech disruptor which is committed to an accelerated growth strategy, they did well to record their first adjusted profit aligned to the last quarter.

The US launch of Emersion and the numerous tier 1 partnerships announced over the last 12 months bodes well for the short to medium term growth prospects.

I would expect the APRA approval to be monetised through the introduction of a third-party investor with banking expertise. Having previously agreed terms under an MOU, the parties parted company due to the delay in the issuance of the (ADI) licence.

I like what I have seen from the management team to date. They have continued to grow the business through the pandemic in spite of the restrictions and are well placed to take advantage of the acceleration to a cashless society.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.003(7.89%)
Mkt cap ! $14.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.1¢ 3.9¢ $5.7K 143.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24799 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 74239 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.