ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

Ann: Visible Copper Found at Jean Elson IOCG Project, page-39

1. 10,538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2783
    I hope he listens to you @GoldBugBob - your's is the voice of reason and knowledge. I detect that you speak kindly and with compassion as if understanding that this is a tough game for someone who may have had a few misfortunes.

GL all -

You are right to dismiss a further JV, at least until the NE region at Riqueza is drilled, and the NT IOCG prospects get a few scout holes each.
    I recall at a workshop that Ross was very interested in a region off tenement in the direction of Anglo's holding. It was a vague reference but I have wondered if this is it. Not important really but perhaps someone knows the providence of that region!

IMO the SP got a bit overdone this morning, it was a very well constructed ann and the best part, for me is the evidence that if it is a major IOCG then it could be shallow. The importance of that may be in the ann BHP made in the last few days that their expansion at Olympic Dam was aborted - they need copper badly so I reckon they have another better prospect in the pipeline. Read shallow.

ALL IMO - and speculative.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.052M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1695552 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1451585 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.03am 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.