MOD 0.00% 43.5¢ mod resources limited

Ann: Visible Copper Intersected in First Drilling on DMI Licences, page-12

1. 2,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Thanks @markeewan

350k oz gold deposit @ 2g/t cut off would have been shopped around for $3-$4m a few months ago imo.

Things however have changed very quickly, we are now at the beginning of a new Gold Bull imo.

...and what was once a $3-$4M fire sale is now an in-demand $6-$8M resource

I think the phone at PFC Capital would have started to warm up the last few weeks re Sam' Creek.

Below I have uploaded two images, the first is from the 2013 DML (RIP) drill release at Aphrodite, where MOD have just drilled out visual Cu intersections with results pending.

Notice the red circle... it is where 3 MOD holes punched down, including MOA-04R which hit 40m+ of Copper mineralisation.

The red circle in both images represents the same bit of dirt, so to me it looks like DML may have hit the edge of the ore body with their 20M@1%cu+Ag credits.

This assumes a few things for sure... but if the assay results come in like I think they migh, we are going to be in for a high volume, spike event imo.

Worth a punt here, great risk/reward given the above and that the recent raising was @0.006

dml.jpg

mod.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.