VTI 0.00% 13.5¢ visioneering technologies inc.

Hey PeterYou are correct, the actual numbers are marked with an...

1. 1,664 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1512
    Hey Peter
    You are correct, the actual numbers are marked with an x, and the report is worth a fair bit of money which I haven’t forked out for
    It does appear to be something plucked out of the report though, and assumed that the depiction would still represent a decent percentage as the slice indicates
    The articles around the report still don’t have specifics attached or actual numbers
    But they do all elude to great growth for the sector which we are definitely a player in, and that’s not to mention adding in Myopia and the growth that can come from Asia also, which Stephen refers to now as being classified as a pandemic in some Asian nations!
    Snowdy has been very honest and transparent which is great, and it does help me believe him when he states we are at the forefront of this industry, along with others as shown in the chart
    The icing on the cake for me is now the fact that 2 other members of the GMAC are now white labelling or on selling VTI’s technology, and revenues continue to grow
    Still haven’t been able to find many companies making this sort of money with a market cap of $25m, and now looks like it has brought expenses down to a fairly reasonable assumed cash burn for this quarter
    Not going to take much for our partners to make up the shortfall once they ramp up sales in Europe & Asia, so looking forward to seeing what VTI can achieve by this time next year

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 436 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 10388 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.