VGL 0.90% $2.19 vista group international limited.

all valid points and different people look at business from...

1. 5,346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    all valid points and different people look at business from different perspective
    I like to spread my investment over many business I like, it hard to predict where the business will be in 10 or 15 years in the future and that usually my time frame.

many times in the past various business that I thought would not do well end up doing exceptional well and vice versa
    so it hard to know which one will be the future darling or winner. It is a risky business to bet on a few stocks instead I bet on dozen or two
    on the one I like, they all have their pro and cons if you sit down and go into little details.

I usually look at the business model and its future prospect If I like it I throw money at it, out of 10-20 I only need 50-60% of them to do well then I will be very happy. The one that do well usually end up with multi baggers any where between 3-20 baggers and the lagger it may lose 50-60%, so for every one that do well it can pays for 4-5 laggers.

it is a number game and risk management and so far I am happy with it, there is no right and wrong way to invest if you do your research, it all up to individual risk appetite and risk management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.19
Change
-0.020(0.90%)
Mkt cap ! $518.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.18 $2.19 $2.18 $32.00K 14.62K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6259 $2.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.21 18750 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.52pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.