VGL 0.49% $2.04 vista group international limited.

How about VGL publish how they are going to get to free cash...

1. 191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    How about VGL publish how they are going to get to free cash flow faster instead?

https://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/BU2304/S00130/stuart-dickinson-takes-over-as-chief-executive-of-vista-group.htm

The quote included in the article above is encouraging but obviously hasn't helped the share price:

“I’m excited to join Vista Group and continue to build our reputation as an industry leader. As a New Zealand company with a significant global footprint, there are many opportunities to unlock innovation, unite our solutions to deliver the best experiences for our clients and their customers and lead Vista Group into the future,” says Dickinson.“Vista Group is built on a foundation of strong teams and people who are really passionate about what they do and I’m looking forward to getting to know everyone. My focus is to accelerate our platform-based strategy while pursuing the opportunity to turn our solid market share into sustainable long-term commercial outcomes, in particular driving free cash flow.”

Board and management have done a miserable job of selling the story here. Stock is plumbing COVID level lows when box office has recovered strongly and many SaaS businesses are at or near all time highs!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.04
Change
0.010(0.49%)
Mkt cap ! $484.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.03 $2.04 $2.03 $73 36

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1392 $2.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.12 84 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.