ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 276

I can't help but laugh at how the world perceives the U.S. as safe. A country with such huge social fractures, where people making 200k a year can barely live because of the ridiculous rent prices in big cities, where cities like Detroit or Philadelphia have more and more people dying daily because of fentanyl, while cities like L.A have camps of homeless and junkies taking over the city without cops doing anything to stop it. A country that has been gifting money to their citizens whether they were or not in financial distress, which has convinced many people to just quit their jobs cause they were getting free money anyway.

Add that to the woke movement chasing stupid goals that cost billions of dollars only so that we can discover the sexual identity of the month and add it to the 200 we already have.

All empires fall, and all share the same ending. Social and moral decadence precedes these events and we are already seeing big cracks. Europe is a failure already (it was from the beginning), as it tried to put in the same bag countries with huge cultural differences. Iran is waking up tired of medieval ruling. Russia is already fed up with losing their young men in a useless war.

I am quite confident that the world won't look the same in ten years time, and I am also sure that the U.S will not be the survivor in this system collapse.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.