SPQ 28.6% 0.9¢ superior resources limited

Ann: Visual copper intersected over 933.6m Bottletree Hole 5, page-203

1. 591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    Couldn't agree more. As I have previously posted, communication is everything. I am invested in another company which is the polar opposite of SPQ. Management has a clear focus in communication. The result? Their SP only goes up, corrections are very light because they constantly generate expectations.

Why would any trader (which are the ones that actually make the SP move) hold the stock waiting for results due in "two weeks" when they actually take two months? They obviously go somewhere else.

Yes, at some point we will need to CR. But the SP will not be going anywhere at this pace, we have been stuck at 4-ish cents since forever. Then we will get a good announcement, followed by nothing at all, and we will be back at where we started.

Steam Engine is the perfect example. What is going on there? Why can't we be kept updated? Last news on this were two lines in the previous report as a side note. Is work being done? Nobody knows.

I don't think hiring a communication responsible would harm SPQ's economy and it would do wonders to the share price.

Peter knows heaps about geology. But he clearly does not understand stock markets and what drives them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.002(28.6%)
Mkt cap ! $18.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $22.87K 2.826M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 940866 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 318378 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.