PYC 4.55% 10.5¢ pyc therapeutics limited

I have been thinking about my earlier post and the announcement...

1. 647 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    I have been thinking about my earlier post and the announcement by PYC today. The announcement feels bit underdone... like an obligatory action to ensure PYC are compliant with ASX continuous disclosure regulations. If this is so, then it begs the question... WHY?

Why aren't PYC pumping the announcement to boost the share price, maybe PYC has a bigger fish to fry?

Maybe PYC has a very keen potential partner, which could be hiding behind a 'commercial in confidence' thingo? With the completion of cohort #4 tests, the focus could be shifting behind the scenes to possibly include a serious endeavour to finalize a business deal for RP11?

RH has commented previously, when we initially entered into clinical human trials, that we were then entering the 'transaction window'. And the two things that matter most to satisfy a potential partner relate to 1) Safety and 2) Efficacy. I think PYC most likely now have their ducks lined up, and are robustly supported with data covering the key ingredients needed to be consummate such a deal?

It would be a huge boost for PYC and all shareholders if what I am speculating above comes to fruition in the near term.

Fingers and toes crossed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $489.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $99.01K 931.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1170606 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 1088634 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.