VTG 0.00% 8.1¢ vita group limited

I guess everyone's circumstances can be a bit different but as a...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    I guess everyone's circumstances can be a bit different but as a long term shareholder I would be looking for the companies board to act in the long term interests of shareholders. I think most companies have been punished at SP level in recent weeks and boards are struggling with an action plan. personally I think the SP is more important than the dividend even though I realise its high yield and low P/E over past year may have brought people for a yield play which has vanished and if I look back at the actions the company took 2008-2011 we may not see a div for a couple of years now. criticism of the outlook statement I think is a bit unfair because these are made under the best info available at the time and how things have changed. I have been in that circumstance and understand you have to give a best case scenario but there are always risks and a pandemic is typically not a core case. VTG are not unique in their dated outlook and cash outlook.
    the positives I see here for a share price rally are that the failure risk is reduced by this action. I also like the statement that the valuable stores remain open and I am hopefully that they are better located than your average city based shopping centre shop to continue to be able to trade. NIMA situation is understandable so good the roll out was not over accelerated with too much debt taken on board. my sense is that yesterday may be the floor we missed and the stock will never see again. time will tell. I guess it will depend on the pandemic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.