VTG 0.00% 8.1¢ vita group limited

Ann: Vita Group response to Telstra remuneration reductions, page-64

1. 237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    I agree somewhat in this day and age of digital shopping and super fast next day delivery. However, having owned >10 phones through Optus, Vodafone and Telstra over 2 decades starting with my first Nokia that looked like a brick, I only ever signed a contract once in 20 years over the next. I think given the speed at which you can literally just walk into your local store have a store worker giving you options and looking at the models and have a feel for them in the hand to agreeing to sign contract and actually getting your hands on at the beauty that is the new Galaxy or Apple on the spot still can't be beaten by any online shopping experience. I shop online if the perceived bargain is dramatic but I get more anxious waiting for the phone to be delivered and also giving online webs my credit details. I still think over at least next 10 years, people would still prefer the 'drop by the shop, sign the deal and pick up your new phone on the spot' deal.
    I think there is a massive challenge posed to the Vita board and management but I have strange feeling that the end is no way near for VTG yet and current price may be good entry point. I am watching this closely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.