CUV 1.36% $13.37 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

Ann: Vitiligo and Operational Update, page-3

1. 749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 209
    Oddly the SP was up a bit? Was hoping the US team would get it done on time - surely they knew it was an issue a while back, given they treated the first patient Oct 2023? Perhaps they can't tell when patients will drop off? "Given the visible effects and improvementof pigmentation of the combination therapy, patients receiving monotherapy are less willing to adhere tothe study protocol" - maybe this is a positive regarding likely results down the track. I guess there is a reason but it's another delay on to the label extension for EPP for adolescents so it's not helping the reputation any. Lack of interest in CUV at present. I think the annual figures at best will be a modest increase over last year but given the first half, they would have wanted a much better second half. Seems like no competition from Mitsubishi or Disc for a while yet (18months-2 yrs by the time they complete trials and get approval - if trials are successful). Need to show the market more revenue -until then it's a sad wait unfortunately. Would be happy to see a new CEO come into the fold sooner than later -preferably an outsider who can work with PW, identify improvements in their operations and then take the reins.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.37
Change
0.180(1.36%)
Mkt cap ! $669.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.19 $13.59 $13.13 $1.181M 88.20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 606 $13.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.51 282 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.