TIS 0.00% 0.0¢ tissue therapies limited

re: Ann: VitroGro ECM CE Mark Approval Referr... I try and not...

1. 878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    re: Ann: VitroGro ECM CE Mark Approval Referr... I try and not take too much notice of the goings on with these treads. People post IMO because in a lot of cases they have an agenda. Some get caught out with the apparent conflict with the statements they make and the sentiment they express on the stock.

IMO most are holding their stock in TIS because they see the big picture. Todays trades were around 0.52% of total shares in TIS. Hardly a big sell off. If you also take into account those that are in and out just to make a few cents or bring their averages down then IMO the 0.52% figure would be lower again.

Like some longtermers here, I will buy more if the price drops too much further to increase my holdings once again.

I will be watching the trades over the next few weeks but I anticipate that there will NOT be any great sell off just the regular day traders having a go. After all, we are just awaiting a few obstacles to be crossed and we will be on our way. Hardly much of a wait when you take into consideration the years that are behind us.

Good luck to all long term holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.