CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 590 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    re: Ann: VitroGro Sales Planned to Start in J... G'day kosenar,

Progress towards initial sales of VitroGro seems to be moving along quite nicely with the last week of June 2012 now identified as the "kick-off". It is indicated that sales are commencing then "to coincide with the start of the new European calendar business year".

I assume that such decision is based upon the fact that hospitals and health care centres funded by governments would receive their new budgetary allocations as from the 1st July 2012 so this timeframe seems logical from my perspective.

One of the key factors that has kept me acutely interested and invested in Tissue Therapies (apart from the fact that VitroGro actually cures debilitating venous ulcers), is the immediate cost savings that it will bring to the health care industry. The labour costs of treating leg and foot ulcers in the patient's home must be staggering to say the least and with an ageing and growing diabetic population can only get worse.

A couple of "snippets" from the announcement seem to sum up the above in a nutshell.

"Dr Mercer explained that historic changes in the wound treatment market are magnifying the competitive advantages of VitroGro and Tissue Therapies."

"Insurers, reimbursement agencies and governments are increasingly demanding solid science, strong clinical results and convincing health economic data.

"This data has not traditionally been required for the approval and reimbursement of wound care products and Tissue Therapies is one of very few wound care companies that supply all of this."

Just wait till those cash-strapped governments of the UK and Europe (and eventually USA) "get their heads" around the cost savings that VitroGro will bring to their health systems.

This will be a "win-win" for both the clinicians and the administrators, something that rarely happens in the hospital/ health centre environment where costs seemingly only always go up!

Regards,

Goggo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.