TLG 1.69% 60.0¢ talga group ltd

Ann: Vittangi environmental permit hearing commenced, page-7

1. 1,580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 260
    The consensus is the first permit (if it stays at ~21k TPA should hopefully mean a 3-4 buck s/p.

But that said, it might be investors see the potential and that with a permit approved the floodgates are opened and it proves the potential of the business.. It will massively de-risk the project with a level of permitting, hence this might be priced in (for future permits of 100ktpa or 500ktpa...

The price on this will depend on how well it is structure. There has been a lot of talk of dilution to pay for the CAPEX required to build facilities and ramp up production - however I am holding out hope that a combination of private lenders (PF lenders) looking to increase their ESG exposure coupled to government incentives (in the form of something similar to the USA's Inflation Reduction Act) and also potentially money from green banks (like Clean Energy Finance Corproation here) may result in minimal to no dilution.

If we have minimal dilution the sky is the limit in terms of share price.

My target price to consider selling is 15-20 but some people think this might be much higher if the stars align on TLG.

DYOR GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
60.0¢
Change
0.010(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $227.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
61.0¢ 62.0¢ 57.0¢ $405.0K 685.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 6335 59.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
61.0¢ 59288 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.