TLG 0.00% 57.5¢ talga group ltd

Ann: Vittangi environmental permit hearing date, page-26

1. 1,854 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1473
    The permits are a coming folks - the Swedes are not a stupid bunch. They know the world cannot continue with this addiction to oil and gas any longer.
    The enormous irony of not approving a project of this global significance for environmental reasons will not be lost on them.
    Scraping a bit of graphite out from the forest and turning it into zero emissions vehicles for the future is a world away from the harms of putin blowing up gas pipelines and releasing a small countries entire annual GHG emissions in one day. We can't end one without the other.

If no Talga, then the EU will need to import all anode material from China, often originating in Africa. They don't want this, and this is far worse for the planet than digging up some forestland in the Arctic.

Also note the recent presentation and announcements that have noted the trial mine has been completed and backfilled and no doubt very soon will be looking extremely tidy, green and pleasant ready for a site visit for anyone concerned about the long term impact this graphite mine might have on the landscape.

We will have permits in early 2023 I am certain of it, and the gap up that morning will have all the force of the past two years battery minerals bull market behind it.
    Last edited by acwbagnall: 03/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
57.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $218.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
60.0¢ 60.0¢ 56.3¢ $517.9K 899.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 899 57.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
60.0¢ 48309 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.