TLG 1.80% 54.5¢ talga group ltd

Ann: Vittangi Graphite Mine Appeals Update, page-59

1. 3,017 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2174
    Hi Smarty

After thinking about it to rationalise what's going on. I think your on to something.

The Anode plant still has another two weeks for appeals to be lodged. While the decision of the appeals against the mining permit are in limbo with no information on when the announcement is to be made.

Just my thoughts.

The courts are waiting to see the appeals against the anode permit. Once the submissions are made they have the ability to cross reference them against the appeals against the mining permit.

How many will be duel appealers? This throws up a number of questions as the nature of the appeals should be very different. One is about the effect of mining and the other is about an industrial processing plant in an industrial area. Dual appealers may reveal themselves as belligerent for a purpose that may not be easily entirely obvious.

As I stated before a very large Chinese company wants to build a synthetic graphite plant in Sweden utilising their green energy. Any log jam would be in their interests. There could be some encouragement happening?

So there can be some logic being used by the court. If I am correct we will not hear decision about the mining permits until all the submissions are made against the anode plant.

So at least two more weeks and maybe another week for the courts to analysis what they have in front of them. Maybe they are just being very cautious.

Just my opinion. DYOR

cheers Lies

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
54.5¢
Change
-0.010(1.80%)
Mkt cap ! $206.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
56.0¢ 57.5¢ 54.0¢ $444.8K 802.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 32712 54.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
55.5¢ 35434 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.