TLG 3.67% 52.5¢ talga group ltd

Ann: Vittangi Graphite Mine Appeals Update, page-156

1. 1,433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 875
    I mean we all know their case is total crap. But even if the court decides to review the case, there's nothing in there that's actually against the mine. It's all 'could be' and 'maybe if' and 'concerned about' - none of which are things that are 100% incompatible with the existence of a mine and all of which can be managed. So IMO worst worst case scenario is 1. delay and 2. court throws on a few extra obligations around monitoring etc. They're not going to overturn a previous decision and throw the whole thing out based on "maybe"s

The whole "not 1 but 4 mines" thing is total garbage, and I think that's actually the line that's gonna get their appeal thrown out straight away. Shows straight off the bat that they're not willing to engage in the actual due process even though it's currently heavily skewed in their favour (ie ridiculously onerous and long permitting processes followed by a suspended approval that doesn't come into play until they've finished flailing their arms around).

Imagine going into a bar and ordering a drink and the bartender says "nah sorry mate, I can't serve you. You're drunk"
    "No I'm not, you haven't even given me my first drink yet"
    "Yeah but if I give you this one, then you'll want more and then at some point you'll be drunk, so better I just don't serve you"
    ".... WTF?"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.5¢
Change
-0.020(3.67%)
Mkt cap ! $199.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
54.5¢ 54.5¢ 50.5¢ $601.8K 1.157M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1200 52.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.5¢ 53141 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.