RXL 3.70% 14.0¢ rox resources limited

On the contrary I am simply stating a fact and my comments would...

1. 429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    On the contrary I am simply stating a fact and my comments would not change if I was still holding. I held RXL just before the boom, topped up in the high 2s, then sold out ( at a loss) when it got pushed down to these levels and I needed to free up cash. We all know what happened on that day when RXL got smashed from 2.7c down to 2.2c

Since then I realised that all 3 stocks got smashed pretty much at the tine VMC launched the law suit against SPX. This will no doubt drag on and in the short to medium term all 3 companies suffer.

Although RXL is not directly affected by the law suit but indirectly this killed gold hype and momentum, which bought many people here and kept the SP rising.

Just imagine if SPX did get to 15-20c instead of going down 30-40% to 6-7c. RXL would be moving with the fever. VMC alone never could generate this much excitement.

Long term holders can take some comfort in that you all get the CGT discount when this bounces back.

To be fair there are many positives about RXL. The management team are also smart enough not to solely rely on VMC gold prospects. Strategically it makes sense and de-risks the business.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $57.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $38.93K 271.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 188823 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 277740 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.