RXL 0.00% 13.0¢ rox resources limited

Ann: VMC: RC drilling recommenced at Currans North, page-18

1. 5,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3801
    I was in this stock when they were exploring nickle, way back in the day, they also found a juicy zinc deposit which they eventually sold to Teck.

I made good dough, but then it became rather clear that the previous Md Ian Mulholland was just turning the coy into a lifestyle affair , so I bailed.

Good to see they turfed him, looks like Passmore is much more pro active and looking to get RXL into mining, they have an excellent nickle jorc with good grades, that will most certainly put them in good stead with the EV revolution coming our way.

With Gold at record highs and a massive drill program now underway along side Vmc,( great JV BTW ) news flow should be abundant, after 6 yrs of being out of this stock, my finger is very close to pressing the BUY button, the only concern for me is the entry, its a bit high for me, but then again, I have to remind myself that RXL now has an equal share of a gold mine, has nearly 2m oz in total and that number will only increase with the current program, mix that with fantastic grades, how can one go wrong?

Brunk, you can thank me later.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $156.1K 1.178M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 521631 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 7922 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.