SPX 14.3% 0.8¢ spenda limited

Hi Yak and others, I have kept quiet on this issue but we have...

1. 114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Hi Yak and others, I have kept quiet on this issue but we have discussed SPX before. In this instance, I don't think it is bad luck VMC. If a CA was signed, and there is no evidence of Hewlett engaging with the previous owners prior to Adams coming on board then I am afraid it is almost guaranteed to fall in VMC's favour.

The winner in every court case is the candidate with the most evidence and in this case VMC have a proven CA possibly even signed by the now director of Spectrum. If that is the case and all Spectrum can provide is a website article saying Alex was vetting PW for 18 months then SPX will be slaughtered. On the other hand, if Patina step forward and say SPX were in talks with them before the date the VMC CA was signed then I think SPX have a strong case. Although it seems like it will be a long drawn out process at the end of the day it comes down to one day. Do SPX have evidence of interaction with regards to the owners of PW prior to that VMC CA being signed.

I for one hope SPX win this (I own shares) but at this stage and form what SPX have shown us VMC have the upper hand.

All this talk of this being a accumulation stunt by VMC or anyone is jargon. These guys are risking their careers and their families reputation. SPX were completely blindsided by this, and I guarantee CHN would probably have held off on buying as many shares if they knew this was coming. Why would you accumulate when you know an imminent court case is coming up with regards to the true ownership of their top asset.

Last edited by MetalGuy1995: 11/10/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $30.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $1.094K 136.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 15682454 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3712670 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.33am 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.