SPX 14.3% 0.8¢ spenda limited

Hi Yak, Made a post earlier but somehow managed to get it on the...

1. 1,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2080
    Hi Yak, Made a post earlier but somehow managed to get it on the wrong thread and since then @Azin Asia has replied with further info,

It wasn't Paul Adams who was "coveting" PW, it was Alex Hewlett, I spoke with SPX today and they are aware of the Paul Adams interview (where he stated AH had been coveting the PW tenement) and the fact that, that info is on the public record.

I asked if they would be making any further statement with regard to that info given it was public knowledge, they couldn't comment, I asked to speak with AH (they did acknowledge AH was aware of the PA interview) but he was busy and they said he would get back to me. The secretary is overseas at present, so I will try again next week if I don't hear from AH today.

It is highly unlikely Paul Adams was consulting to DJC on the matter of VMC purchasing PW, it is a clear conflict of interest and surely DJC could not be that amatuerish ??? The same would apply to David Bosio.

I imagine a firm the size of DJC would be consulting with many different companies on many different matters at any given time.

It is standard practice in legal matters for principals and consultants to be excluded from contractual matters where a conflict of interest is apparent, VMC's claim obviously infers connivance on the part of Adams, Bosio and DJC, would DJC put the future of their business on the line in order to illegally facilitate a small time micro cap tenement purchase ??? That is really the big question and VMC are going to have a big job making it stick.

I think VMC are drawing a long bow, but it is their right under law. I would like to know what transpired/or not, between AH and Patina before the PW purchase in Oct 2018. Not sure when we find out.

Given the circumstances the SP has stood up quite well today, after an early sell down the close was much stronger, it appears that at this point Mr Market is not too concerned. We will see what happens Monday after people have had more time to digest the story over the weekend. SPX had its highest volume day since 9th August, over 45 million changed hands, but with 1.4 billion out there if the market was panicked about things, volume would have certainly been much higher IMO, and the close much lower, time will tell on that one.

I haven't sold any of mine, and will sit and look a bit before making any decisions, I have VG profit here and feel inclined to sit and see.......and as SPX say the exploration continues.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $34.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 1.0¢ 0.7¢ $98.44K 11.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1982955 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1899502 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.