SPX 14.3% 0.6¢ spenda limited

Hi VMP, your comment about the directors not knowing Alex was...

1. 114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Hi VMP, your comment about the directors not knowing Alex was coveting Penny West is pretty speculative. In all honesty, IF (and I don't know they were) SPX were coveting PW prior to the VMC I guarantee all directors would have known about it. But lets be honest if VMC approached DJ Carmichael and said 'hey we are looking at PW'. DJ Carmichael (Adams/Bosio) are not going to be like 'oh guess what our company SPX have been assessing that for 18 months'. That is a breach of confidential knowledge at the other end and they would not disclose that information and try and ruin SPX's chances. When you sign an NDA you do not need to be informed of any other companies who are also looking at that property.

We cannot keep assuming Adams did not know Alex wasn't coveting PW prior to the VMC ND. He probably did know but he can't then make that apparent to VMC because what if it triggered VMC to instantly acquire PW and SPX then lose the property?

As I have said before there are some major factors that will contribute to this case:
    1) Patina confirm SPX were assessing the property prior to the VMC NDA, which shows SPX were already interested in the property and did not poach it from VMC
    2) There is evidence that Adams was aware SPX were assessing the property prior to the DJ Carmichael/VMC NDA

As I said NONE of us know whether this is true at this stage. And people need to stop assuming Adams made up his statement about Alex coveting the property for 18 months just to protect his own back, do you honestly think Alex would have let him say that if it wasn't true? None of us know, but if there is evidence that SPX were involved or interested in the property prior to VMC's NDA then I would say this court case just got a LOT more interesting. As I have said before, and I am an SPX holder, at present this court case looks very bad for SPX.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $25.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $48.31K 8.107M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3984627 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 4391960 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.