SPX 0.00% 1.0¢ spenda limited

I had a conversation with Alex Hewlett late this afternoon, we...

1. 1,733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2120
    I had a conversation with Alex Hewlett late this afternoon, we spoke for around 10 to 15 minutes, and covered off a bit of territory. So while I can't re-tell the whole of the conversation in fairness to him, because in a sense it was a personal conversation, and he didn't want to be quoted on its entirety.

What struck me the most, is that right now, Alex Hewlett is a man who is VERY upset about having his integrity impugned in this manner by VMC management, who are people he has never met.

He came across as calm and determined, and very forthright (and given the circumstances I was impressed with his straightforwardness), and one thing he was most prepared to be quoted on, was the fact that he feels very comfortable and strong about the ground he (SPX) stands on in this matter.

His attitude wasn't indignant at all, but rather than that, I felt that he was even somewhat incredulous at the situation he found himself in. My take on it if I am any judge of these things at all, was that he was being very honest with me.

He told me that the court case or mediation, whatever the case may be, can't come soon enough and he said that he was very confident and determined to clear his name of these "horrible" accusations.

Alex said he was extremely disappointed about what was happening to the SP at present, for everyone concerned "including the mums and dads", but that the best he could do under these circumstances was to move ahead and continue to build a really strong company, which is what he had been "busting his guts" to do over several years now.

I don't believe I was talking to a man who was intimidated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $1.243K 124.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 4440053 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1521438 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.41am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.