SPX 9.09% 1.2¢ spenda limited

Yes it's certainly a pain in the but. There may be a settlement...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Yes it's certainly a pain in the but. There may be a settlement but I don't think Spectrum will be losing PW after all this drilling, cap raising, shareholder investments etc. I well recall buying Kidman at 14 cents per share and battling the naysayers who thought the claims of a prior deal long before KDR had strongly advanced the Li project, would stick. I knew KDR would beat such claims and eventually I sold for 1,200% gain. My initial resource estimates before the Sprot report on Penny West came out were not too dissimilar to theirs however I extended the vertical projection about 100m and arrived at about 480,000 oz at 20 g/t with about 1,500 oz per vertical metre. There is an old but well supported saying that most newer mines have about ten times the resources that are established during early stages and that axiom is pretty right for lots of mines. I overlooked getting into Bellview Gold early enough (can't believe I missed it at the beginning) but still sit on a 140% gain and counting. Geology not yet well established enough at Penny West to say the ten fold rule may apply for it but if a similar style of mineralisation is discovered as fully separate zone along strike then yes it may well apply.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.