VMT 10.7% 15.5¢ vmoto limited

Ann: Vmoto Enters Strategic Agreement with Charged Asia, page-36

1. 2,973 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 409
    It’s a positive announcement but it’s going to take much more than one announcement to turn the VMT share price train around after years of neglect and a top ten holders register that is in a parlous state (VMT management and their fans). The end game of the small target strategy employed by VMT on the ASX, as advocated by I think only one poster here (but an extremely vocal one), is that the market pays no attention to VMT - that’s where we are.

My question is - if no effort is going to be made to bring on Insto investors who will properly value the company and bid up the share price on DCF/PER (per efforts by Phil Campbell in 2019-20), why won’t VMT management and the handful of private investors in the top 10 (including old mate) bid up the share price? Because everyone just wants a discount. Who are the mythical, magical investors who will miraculously bid up the VMT PER one day? I’ll tell you - they don’t exist, it’s fantasy. It’s just VMT management and a few randoms in the top ten, and us. As evidence, the VMT share price has been stagnant during one of the most accommodative and stimulatory periods for equity markets in history.

No one else will touch VMT on current settings - hence a few of us stirring up the discussion/debate a bit.

However, I’m optimistic VMT management will get it at some point. This announcement was a positive step.
    Last edited by HarkenBanks: 08/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.015(10.7%)
Mkt cap ! $64.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.5¢ 14.5¢ $5.054K 33.89K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 84689 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.10am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.