VMT 0.00% 14.5¢ vmoto limited

It seems management aren't expecting and recession in VMT's...

1. VYR
    4,468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2801

It seems management aren't expecting and recession in VMT's sales

In the ASX releases VMT tells us Management expect the growth to continue. One who attended the AGM told us there was talk of needing a new factory by 2024. In a Pro Day interview our Chief Marketing Officer was herd to say he expects sales of circa 120k units in 2023. Seems unlikely but there has been a massive hand brake in action since march 2020.

On that note I read with interest.

From InquirerDecember 10, 2022

The US has offered some stark lessons in 2022 on the folly of putting too much store in the conventional wisdom, across politics and economics. The “experts” have been wrong again.With each monthly employment report, each consumer spending release, it has become clearer that the repeatedly forecast recession in the world’s biggest economy isn’t eventuating any time soon.

The other bigger head wind is the Russian war. On that front it seems Putin is hoping for a boat rather than a box. I read with interest:

US supports Ukraines use of drones inside Russia.

"In public, Putin and other Kremlin officials continue to insist that their “special military operation” will be a success. In private, the president and his henchmen are thought to have begun making plans in case they have to flee, under a project codenamed Noah’s ark."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $60.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $18.64K 135.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 33078 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 159149 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.