VMT 3.57% 13.5¢ vmoto limited

Ann: Vmoto launches new Australian online sales platform, page-71

1. 3,787 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    Boo Boo ?
    None of it's Australia/n , like no-ones wearing a helmet; scenes aren't local. And what about the road registrable, 70 km/hr
    urban scooters I thought this co. was all about? You know, world wide urban commuters, not just the latte blessed fortunate.

And we're presented with an alloy enhanced 1980 folding bicycle with a modern battery, an ergonomic ar#e pad and some electronics similar to a Kmart pop-up toaster!! Oh, and 1960's Rubber block rim brakes. The Kmart $159 bikes have dics. FFS.
    I imagine ten or fifteen of those folded up and stuffed into the already over-crowded carriages of the 7.12 AM out of Epping, or wherever, will just add to the joys of urban commuting.

Go to a local bicycle shop, if you have one, and see how many electric bicycles (folding, if you want) are already available. Many; none V-moto., but all got "fancy electronics" and stuff. Ebay, 20 on the first page, similar price and cheaper, with all the same bells and whistles.
    Go to a local motorcycle shop, if you have one, and see how many electric motorcycles or scooters are already available.
    None. At all.
    And think how many scooters (road commuters) you encountered on those journeys, to and from.

V-moto finally comes home to the market in the wide brown land with an electric treadly. FFS whats next, entrance to the gopher market? To much trying to be ahead of the market before they've established themselves in a market. You've got to milk a cow
    before you can even think about making cream.
    Worry this mgt. team is floundering. Great products, but they are up there, down here, no over that way, buy this, do that, no, not that,
    then sell that and on and on....
    Would rather be worried about filling the productive space we have producing the proven product, and how we deal with that,
    instead of all the value adds that haven't ended up adding any value. And don't mention the Power Eagle contract-all quiet lately.
    I just hope they are reading other markets better, cause there is lot more of Australia out-side the capital cities goat cheese rings,
    and they obviously don't know it. There HAS to more to offer this market, but they're not seeing it.
    Gotta, this is the worst "but wait, there's more" I think I've seen.
    gottadomuchbetterthanthis, methinks.
    JMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $56.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $9.421K 68.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 72 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 14642 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.