VMT 3.70% 14.0¢ vmoto limited

Not sure this was meant to be a game changer for the company...

1. 418 Posts.
    Not sure this was meant to be a game changer for the company anyway folks so I am not fazed with this roll out. It's online so not a huge investment.

I can't see the electric scooters being a big seller in oz anyway. The top speed is not enough to get around our suburban streets and God help you if you need to take one on the highway, not to mention their short range. Best keep them to the mega cities where no one can go past 40km/h.

I also ride a pushy to work, and have been thinking of getting an electric pushy for a long time.. I've been holding off for vmoto (loyalty), but also because the older battery types only lasted about 30 -50km. These foldable ones go up to 70km.

I will wait for a look at the enduro models if I buy one I think though.

R.C - you make some interesting points, however disc brakes would just add to the weight of the bike, and personally, I have a bike with disc brakes and I love how long the pads last, but my ultra modern carbon fibre road bike has the old school caliper brakes with rubber too - and stopping power is probably the same, so I don't see the brakes as a negative.

Also, the design looks very similar to all the usual fold up bikes.

Retro is in anyway!

So, have they sold one yet???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $58.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $395 2.908K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 67545 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 55000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.