VMT 6.67% 14.0¢ vmoto limited

hi mate, I personally can not say whether or not they played...

1. 969 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    hi mate, I personally can not say whether or not they played this appallingly and too, yes they may have negotiated a better price than they did, but that said what would have happened if they said no? They could have walked away with nothing to negotiate. I always believe in leaving some meat on the bone. If they had worked away from this negotiation I would think the share price would have fallen and may have slowed the momentum.
    You suggest they did not need the funds and I guess maybe we could have waited for a higher share price to negotiate a better offer. But I would suggest in the current market it would be a good time to accept the offer. Time is money. The money they have now can be put to work now. They are less restricted in their plans going forward. A better outcome.
    I still think that in the near future they may need to raise more and if they do I really do think the share price will be much higher than it is now.
    Going forward I can only see the share price heading north. In hindsight we will look back at this time and wish that we had brought more, of course time will tell. Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.010(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $58.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $5.766K 40.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19709 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 79659 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.51pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.