ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 996 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    IMHO, I think this co are really undervalued.
    - These guys are substantially increasing their revenue each quarter. It's also important to note that these guys are already in the profit stage, and are increasing them as well each quarter.
    - " Vmoto’s management remains confident that the Company will continue to increase internationalsales and further consolidate its position as a leading electric two-wheel vehicle supplier and provider to the internationalmarkets. "

- Have an operating facility valued at more than $4mill
    - $4.8 mill cash already in the bank
    - "Remains adequately funded to continue to execute on its strategic growth plans."
    This really puts the CR talk out the window IMHO.

- More contracts/deals coming up, "is in discussions with a number of business groups to secure orders and to achieve closer cooperation. "
    - I really see the potential for VMT to become an electric version of the Harley Davidson in the near future. "We are increasingly confident of Vmoto’s future as a leading and profitable participant in the urbanmobility and last mile delivery revolutions."
    - Market cap only 28 mill as of now, which is incredibly undervalued.
    - Small amount of shares on issue, little dilution. SP could move quickly
    - AGM coming up this month, could see some really good interest/buying.

I've been monitoring this stock since last year and have now just bought in given my current research. I think this is a good long term investment. I really think this will be the next electric version of Harley Davidson.

DYOR, All comments IMHO.
    Last edited by Anderson101: 05/05/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.