VMT 3.85% 12.5¢ vmoto limited

Hi Kitty and JujoI agree that this mob is going to grow at a...

1. afd
    2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 654
    Hi Kitty and Jujo

I agree that this mob is going to grow at a pretty fast rate (hopefully).

I don't understand why people automatically associate that with CR though. I see no reason for it.

The chinese op has a capacity of 350k units pa. Plenty of room to grow by 3x+ plus.

So if they are going to bring on more factories it must be to take advantage of tariffs (EU and ASEAN zones) and/or new business partnerships (and they appear to be getting real good at that). Also, no need for a full blown factory, merely an assembly point for KD versions of imports.

If they are going to get involved in a EU factory then it would, I expect be via a (furthering) of the current JV and they can tap plenty of investment via mobs like Greenmo / Rabo etc. After all, if VMT bring the Soco licences and the Emax stuff it will be up to the Euro partners to provide $ (if needed). But on top of that VMT has cash and LOCs. So why raise capital in that situation?

The ASEAN thing also suggests that a JV would be the caper. Like in China they would need a Manufacturing licence (Eclimo?) and again, they bring to the table, the Soco licence, the Emax technology etc.

ASEAN market is the next big thing I would have thought (again, look at the distribution 'map on vmotosoco.com - there is a really, really big 'hole' in the region c.f Euro) and it would be great (really really great) if Phil or Charles could at least tell us the story at the AGM next week.

Having said all that, I think we are getting a little spoilt and expect too much, too quickly. Ripper quarterly last week. 'Branding'/marketing/pricing power bonanza via Ducati a couple of days later. Good news 'story' coming up next week at AGM (hopefully).

Anyway, that's my piece and we all have our opinions. But I figure that all VMT holders would be pretty happy and hope for a pretty bright future.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $52.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $16.87K 140.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 101173 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 529397 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.43pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.