VMT 0.00% 14.0¢ vmoto limited

Well I'm very relieved in two regards...........1. The cost of...

1. afd
    2,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 618
    Well I'm very relieved in two regards...........

1. The cost of building the new structure.

@$14m with $7 of that via loans. Currently @$28m in bank and cashflow positive. They can do it standing on their head.

2. Confidence that the current per annum capacity of 150k(???) will be reached within 12 months.

After that though, I get pretty confused.

I am struggling to understand how for years the current capacity has been deemed to be @400k units and now, thanks to a state of the art new facility (effectively doubling the footprint), the total capacity will be, in effect, reduced to 300K units.

I know they said 'depending on models' but even so, how could the 'efficiency' of the production sites drop to the equivalent of 40% of the current regime?

I can only deduce that the 'new' capacity metrics relate to Vmoto Version 2 (300k p.a. capacity) versus Vmoto Version 1 (current extrapolated capacity of 800k units when taking into account Nanjing Plant 2)

So. What is Vmoto Version 2?

Is it.................

1. Building a lot of Battery Exchange cabinets (the energising news?) which are not 'counted' in the 300k 'vehicle' capacity? That would have a lot of great direct and indirect benefits.

2. Devoting a chunk of the the production capacity to OEM work for China (coz the established 'names' want to use Vmoto's platform) and using JVs around the globe to assemble / manufacture VmotoSoco product? Again, that paints a very exiting (profitable) picture as well.

3. Or is it something else that I have missed? For example, do they have strategic, long-term tenants or OEM partners that will require @50% of the capacity? That way Vmoto get a 'clip' of their sales and cement the place of the Vmoto platforms in the broader EV landscape (a variation of point 2 above).

I remain very positive about the company but I would really like Charles / BOD to give an overview of what the company is embarking on. It appears to be an exciting time. Like I said though, I am just a bit confused. Or more accurately, excited about the left-field 'possibilities'.

@VYR I hope your back is OK and can join in the conversation. In recent times you have speculated on capacity and volumes and my recollection is that your figuring would not 'tally' with the metrics in today's announcement. Is that correct? What is your take on the numbers being bandied about.

Interesting days.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $58.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $6.957K 49.70K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 321549 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 22129 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.