VMT 0.00% 15.5¢ vmoto limited

Ann: Vmoto's 1Q23 Market Update, page-143

1. 2,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 408
    Hey V, you've just selected a timeframe that suits your circumstances but irrelevant to anyone else that hasn't been holding for 5+ years. Can we do a bit better here in support of the VMT share price - I can drive a bus through your post above, by selecting any one of hundreds of timeframes that makes the historical performance of VMT look terrible. I've shown you this many times before.

Hey V, what we're all getting at here - and you'll catch on, is we don't think it's a valid investment thesis to pretend that the VMT past share performance from 5+ years ago is a justification for investing in future. There's no Chairman now, there's no proper insto investors now. You'll notice the more you have posted in the last few years, the worst the share price performs and users leave Hot Copper (another one the other day, our friend stradzz has had enough of what you're cooking).

I think you want to reframe these posts into something about WHAT WILL CHANGE at VMT in future vs the poor past performance, and that is what the good folk here are hoping you can deliver - by Christmas.

Best wishes
    HB

Last edited by HarkenBanks: 23/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $64.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.5¢ $5.103K 32.92K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 79999 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 10070 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.10am 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.