VMT 0.00% 14.5¢ vmoto limited

stradzz, sorry wasn't ignoring. I have to think of the right...

1. 2,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 408
    stradzz, sorry wasn't ignoring. I have to think of the right words and I may have to email you.

Some very encouraging signs last few days. Per the recent messaging from VMT discussed on the other thread, with the Blair interview showing explicit and direct acknowledgement of:

-directly acknowledged the share price underperformance over a long time (Kochie's words were I think "share price has been hammered" despite the good operational work done by management team)
    -effort needed to engage with markets and the investment community and communicate the great story and investment opportunity of VMT,
    -acknowledging the need to put cash to work,
    -providing some great colour on sales mix

...and, encouraging response to yours and other messages to the company, plus Kochie dropping the big grenade to Blair "you need to get your message out there" (NB that in itself is an extraordinary comment from Kochie)). I think the wheels are and will have to be turning in VMT management, now in favour of us - the regular investors and future investors - very, very encouraging. I am very happy to hear from the company on these issues. I think some key messages have got through to VMT, in fact listening to that interview with Blair there are are echoes of the multiple key points made by some of us, over and over again on these forums.....finally sunk in, fantastic.

I have taken off a sell order I had, as I am keen to give VMT another go, hold and see for a while. I'm watching the substantial holdings, as I'm keen to understand if all of the top 5/top 10 are in alignment with all other investors - it's a strange world we live in. I have mainly been thinking about the company as the main focus, but the temperament of some larger holders (outside management) are also a risk for us all. e.g. why aren't they hoovering this up all the way to $1/sh? Chess pieces are falling into place for VMT and regular investors, I'm sure, and one or two more will need to fall in, or fall off the chessboard so the company and investors can move forward.

The efforts of VMT in increasing engagement will hopefully bring in new investors - it seems none of us (us - the punters, VMT management, and the other big holder/s ex management) have been willing to buy up much stock at current levels (very limited demand....or supply for that matter, thankfully), so we're obviously not up for bidding the price up to 45c/50c/60c/75c/$1/$2 ourselves - will need to be new investors - strap on the seatbelts for if or when they come in. Can they with the current register? I am currently hopeful, but we will see. Historically larger or insto entries have necessitated placements - per the Italians and also the $9.6m placement in August 2020 that brought in Perennial Value, IFM and Regal (noting the latter is not always great to have around).

Regardless, great to see some intent by VMT to get back get on the hustle with investors and capital markets - if you're listed on a public exchange, simply can't ignore that or take it easy, money and markets never sleep, someone always keen to buy, someone keen to sell - managing that is always someone's job and hopefully done well. As a footnote be interesting to understand some colour from any potential new large investors engaged by VMT in the coming months - anything that might hold them back from investing in VMT (China? Lack of Chairman? Who knows. It might be nothing. I don't know but I want to know the truth from the horse's mouth).

Best case is: it's pin the ears back and lets go - in Formual1 parlance "keep pushing".

Have a great weekend
    HB
    Last edited by HarkenBanks: 05/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $60.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $18.64K 135.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 33078 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 159149 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.