VMT 4.17% 12.5¢ vmoto limited

Ann: Vmoto's 2Q24 Market Update, page-13

1. afd
    2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 655
    Hey Lommi

Re the factory being finished in 2025. Thanks for that. Understood.

I stil find it a little confusing though. The fact that the building is ongoing, would mean that payments would be ongoing. Admittedly a reduced rate.

I guess that the Half yearly will shed some further light on that.

Re the non-bike sales, there must have been a bit of that going on to enable the comapny to remain operationally cashflow positive.

Knocked Down Product (KDP) would have contributed as welll I suppose, for example Revolt still selling @700 units per month, Cahrged (although not much). Maybe Nuuk have started building their own VS2s (which was always expected). In LATAM, Mottu (not much a this stage). Italika (no idea how many).

I am a big big fan of the cabinets / EV ecosytem stuff coz it will help lock in customers (with completed uints or KPD) and grow bike sales as well.

I agree with you that perhaps the quaretly updates need to include other revenue streams if they are becoming significant.

When Ivan finishes collating the 1H report, I can't halp but think thee will be a profit upgrade based on the stuff in the quarterlies.

I shall remain a little confused until then. Ha!

I'll bug out now and let others have their (positive or negative) say.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $52.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $7.8K 61.55K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 49672 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 1759 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.