VMT 0.00% 13.0¢ vmoto limited

Ann: Vmoto's 2Q24 Market Update, page-17

1. afd
    2,120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    Just following on from earlier post for context..............................

And V, if you are throwing numbers into a spreadsheet to help explain the increase in cash holdings by @$2.5m despite relatively low (completed) sales, here's some addtional thoughts.....

1. As Lommi pointed out to me, the building of the Nanjing factoryV2 has been 'slowed' (work is till continuing) so completion is later in 2025. So the scheduled payments of @$5m would have been reduced. If figure it would be a significant reduction but lit still would have been a decent wack I expect.
    2. The small share holing buyback (based on the 15 day VWAP of $0.1373) would have only been @$262k. That's assuming the company sold them to 'itself'. But there was no announcment regarding the reduction of 1.9m shares so that means the 'facility' sold them off market to an 'entity' other than the company itself or any of the directors.
    3. The costs of (re?)building the Thailand factory could have been / is being shared with a JV partner or even completely absorbed by the partner. Maybe. But that would have required a decent amount of $.

Points 1 and 3 suggest that the company still had a 'sizebable' capex bill yet the company still increased its net cash by @$2.6m

You can only do so much with improved terms of payment to suppliers so I am still baffled about the (apparent) size of the revenue.

I listed a few 'non-unit' sale revenue before. It was not an exhaustive list obviously and I did not include, for example, Riba which must have sold some units to iFood (direct or to the 'Motoboys').

If you can shed some light or have some guestimates, it would be appreciated.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.