VMT 0.00% 13.0¢ vmoto limited

Yes. Looking at the share price, it has to be done properly. I...

1. 251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    Yes. Looking at the share price, it has to be done properly. I like to keep things simple. Stock in VMT bought at 20c would return 20% a year in 5 years if it gets to 50c.
    To get to 50c in 5 years with say 750m shares outstanding the MC would be 375m, at 10 P/E VMT would need deliver profits of circa 40m. That is roughly three times what we did in 2022 when we had fewer models, one revenue stream and relied only on one client (gosharing).
    What could prevent that from happening: a world war.
    If that happens good luck with your gold bars. I am happy to bet a portion of my cash on this and be in with a reasonable chance to get 20% a year for 5 years, rather than getting involved in gold bars with the Perth mint. That's just my reasoning and view of it anyway.
    Difference between me and the disillusioned traders is that i know full well VMT will not be a 50 billion dollars company, I am not day dreaming of a 1000x return overnight... I am just in the game of trying and betting with vigor, when probably is reasonably high in getting a return well in excess of 15% compound over time.
    Not advice, do you own research etcetera

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.