ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 660
    You've been holding so long that you've become the bored one you speak of. You know when you get into a company 7 years before shit starts to happen, and it sucks because you were in so early that you deserve huge gains, but the real world sometimes takes a while to catch up.
    August 2019 2,000 units per quarter
    August 2020, 6,000 units per quarter
    Nov 2021, 10,000 units per quarter
    $17m in the bank no debt.
    Seems like very nice genuine growth to me. Distributors, outlets, partnerships etc growing daily. You seem to think there's some electric scooter boom that's short sharp and temporary. I'm seeing an automobile manufacturer that will be a global household name in time. The numbers don't lie... sales are 5x where they were 24 months ago and trending to continue that way. No reason why 2023 won't be 20,000 units per quarter. How the hell is there "no strategy for growth somewhere in the boardroom"?!!!!
    How about have 1,600 shops in 150 countries with 7 billion people and let them buy a great product when they want to? Sounds like a perfectly good plan to me. This company ain't speculative at all and will certainly be valued at 500m soon enough... whether it be 2 years or 10.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.