VMT 8.33% 13.0¢ vmoto limited

I rather like the idea of VYR as our Union Rep, though he's...

1. 124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 190
    I rather like the idea of VYR as our Union Rep, though he's probably far too relaxed for that wink.png. One caution on the B2B front. Although it can and will produce large one-off volume orders, which VMT desperately needs, this business is also very vulnerable. Just as you can win the B2B business you can lose these contracts at a stroke. Purchasing in the big delivery companies is carried-out dispassionately, and once the big bike manufacturers decide to get properly stuck into the E2V market then they can so easily do low margin (or no margin) B2B deals to ramp-up their lines.
    At the same time the B2B bikes are not building the bike supplier's brand, but are building the delivery company's brand, and in any case no self-respecting B2C customer really wants to be seen on something that is recognised as a delivery bike.
    So all of this needs a careful strategy, and the ongoing B2C branded business has to receive proper focus, which I don't believe it does right now. Just appointing distributors all over the place is not a winning strategy unless you then manage them for volume sales.
    Lack of an overall strategy (not just the oft-repeated 'copy-and-paste' platitudes we see in every update) is probably what leads to the dismal quality of investor and market communications, and I don't reckon they will get that right until the Company has a strong Chairman at the helm again to keep Charles and Co focused on the real world.
    So much opportunity but the clock is ticking away. 2000.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.010(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $52.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $22.73K 182.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31385 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 208534 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 4.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 12.0¢ 2800
Last updated 12.48pm 03/05/2024 ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.